I've done the dragon quest a few times now to set up a few different instances of the suite.I've just come back to do it again but noticed that the Crowd stage (which used to be first) is now completely gone?Why is this?
This is because crowd is embedded in JIRA 4.3.4. As you can see, the groups and users needed for confluence, bamboo etc are now created in JIRA.
Does that mean that for new installations, we don't need to purchase Crowd anymore? I have a staging setup with old versions and I need to install on my production server finally.
You don't need it if you were using it for JIRAonly. But for single sign on between other apps etc, you might still need it. You can find more details in the Crowd docs.
Jobin: thanks! I don't care about SSO, but I do care about plugging it into LDAP for Confluence and Jira. I'll read up on the new docs.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.