I have a user with the invitation link which I removed from board but keep using the invitation link to join back the trello board.Please advise How to block a user via invitation link to re-register to my Trello Board
Hi Summer,
so you created an invitation link for the board? If you disable the link, it should not work anymore. But is this the case? Have you tried to create a new invite link so the old one should really be invalid?
Best, Max
Hi Max,
Thanks for the replied.
No disable function for the share link
I created new invitation link but the old link still can use....
could you please explain or show in more detail how to share the board/ create the link /invite people to a board? I attached a short screen capture of what I mean with disabling the link.
Best,
Max
Thanks Max. It works
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.