Hello Trello !
I recently started using Trello, this is a great program.
Tell me why they does not work as I expected all search operators ( due:day/due:week/due:month/ edited:day, etc ) ?
Can you explain more? What are you trying to search? Show a specific example please.
I attached a picture with a card and a search screenthe search does not work as expected:1 - sometimes the search finds cards that have the sign completed and which are scheduled for August
2- sometimes the search does not find the cards that are scheduled for this week, and after changing the schedule, a considerable time passes
1) So to get rid of ones that are completed, you'll need to add an additional search operation for due:incomplete
2) You're currently using due:day in that screenshot so it will only pull things with a due date within 1 day, if you want to see cards scheduled for that week, try due:week
Hi !
1) I thought that the planned actions never include the "completed" ones and therefore it is not necessary to add a filter.
Moreover, it was not clear why completed cards for the last month get into the filter "due:day".
2) the picture clearly shows that both cards have one date, and the filter selects only the first one. There is no talk about the "week" in the screen
I would like to clarify if there could be reasons why the filter / search might not work as it shouldExamples of such reasons are :Long "board name", Long "list name", prohibited characters in the board and list names (".","/","\","!"), too many personal boards, browser cookie problems, etc.
Sincerely, Victor
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.