Dear all,
I'm very new to git and I only used Sourcetree for this purpose.
Recently our server at work has been changed. Before we used a simple NAS drive, now there is a regular server. My Git repo changed the address and this is what I also updated in my sourcetree. And commit worked for a week or so, but today I have this message:
git -c diff.mnemonicprefix=false -c core.quotepath=false --no-optional-locks -c credential.helper= -c credential.helper="C:/Users/awozniak/AppData/Local/Atlassian/SourceTree/git_extras/git-credential-manager.exe" commit -q -F C:\Users\awozniak\AppData\Local\Temp\1fwwoora.nkv -a
fatal: fsync error on 'sha1 file': Bad file descriptor
Completed with errors, see above.
I have already updated Sourcetree, since I found on some forum it could be problem with an old version, but it didn't help. I have version 3.2.6 and Windows 10.
Which I do not understand at all. I can't commit any code.
If anyone knows what is wrong, I would be grateful for help.
Best