To my knowledge in searching both on google and in the help section trello there's not.But I use this feature often enough that I'd love to know if it exists.Does anyone know if it does exist and what that quick key/short cut is?PS - I have no idea if I tagged this properly. All I know is I was led here from the help center in trello...
@Kyle McNeil what do you mean by "the snooze power"?
Thanks for asking.This: https://trello.com/power-ups/58dd18bdccfca7af8311792e/card-snooze
Hi @Kyle McNeil - I've dug around a bit and am coming up empty-handed. A short-cut key seems like an awesome feature, though, so let me contact a few people who know more than I do and I'll get back to you ASAP. Cheers!
Did anything ever come of this or does this shortcut not exist?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.