I have recurring checklists each week and when I delete some checklists, they keep popping up again in another new, copied-from-a-previous-week checklist. You can copy checklists, but once you do...you can't change the copied instance or what? I've asked this before but in a confusing manner. I do now have pictures of what happened. One picture is from the iOS app and one is from a desktop browser. The last time I asked about this issue, I was asked to provide a picture so hopefully this is what was required, then. Also, my boss is the one that usually sees the deleted lists reappearing (making me lose pay, at this point since I am meant to be deleting and adding lists as needed in my job). I think she uses the app mostly. Is it a cache issue or what? Is there any way to fix this so multiple users can see the right lists, at the right time and not see old lists and maybe lose their jobs because of that? Thanks in advance! (and sorry to pose the same issue again, but like I said this time I have pictures) To explain, in the picture the list PF Backfield is there, but I deleted it weeks and weeks ago. And many, many times since. Because multiple users are using this board, the fact that one person deletes something but the other person sees it still, makes working with Trello really difficult.
