Hello - new user of trello here. we're using it to monitor software issues, but there's a few things i'd like to do around reporting that I don't really know how to approach. I'm sure it's simple, but i'm struggling at the basic level.
So the two main things are this:
Mandatory fields - with each card that is created on our trello board i'd like to make sure that the mandatory fields are complete. the mandatory fields are a combination of labels and custom fields that we've generated. I'd like to do two things a) make sure the card can only be created if the appropriate fields are completed and b) run a report that tells me which existing cards don't have the mandatory fields completed.
Client issues - I'd like an easy way to generate a good visual dashboard for each of our clients. That shows how many open issues there are for that client, what severity they are and what stage each issue (card) is at. At the moment clients are identified in cards by label
I can of course filter cards etc, but creating a neat customer facing report is what i'm after.
I'd appreciate any advice about where to start.
thanks all
Jim