When I move a card between Lists or try to archive a List I got error "Change not saved: failed to sync with the Trello server". I have tried to Reload page several times. I have created a new board and the problem is also in that board. What can I do to get rid of this sync problem?
Hey @Henrik G
It sounds like there may be something blocking Trello's connectivity to our servers. Would you mind opening your browser's console and try moving a card once more please?
If any errors arise, can you take a screenshot of that and share it with me?
Hi Garrett
Thanks for your answer.
It seems to be our company firewalls that is not allowing sync with Trello site.
BR /Henrik
HI ,
I SOLVE IT BY USE ANY PROXYPROGRAM
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.