Hi!
I'm trying to get search function to work properly - am I missing some settings or why it seems it's not working?
This account is all new but I know how searching should work, been using Trello for quite some time now.
Thanks for your help!
J.
Yes.I am seeing this issue randomly since two days.Not sure who to contact as well.
The funny fact here: it's working OK in my other Trello account, just checked it.
It is random.If you check in a few hours it may work.But hopefully it should not fail tomorrow. This is seen since two days
I'm having the same issue. Really messing things up.
i have noticed this in NEW cards only. The older indexed cards are showing up fine but new cards just don't get picked up by the API.
Hi team,
Thanks so much for your engagement. Trello has been working on search -- newly created cards should now be searchable by the card title within less than a minute.
If you're still experiencing issues with search, let me know!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.