Previously, upon Bamboo build, open issues can be automatically moved to a selected new version.It does not work anymore. However if I just click "Release" issues are moved as expected.
Hi @Tomasz Kosinski,
This does not sound like an out of the box configuration between the two servers.In order to help us to understand what is causing this behavior, can you please share with us:
That should be a good start to troubleshoot this.
Hi,
I use Server edition
I believe that problem started to be visible when I updated:Jira 8.2.0 -> 8.30Bamboo 6.9.1 -> 6.9.2
Hi @Tomasz Kosinski
Can you share more details on how this is configured for you?Are you using and extra plugin or REST API for this?
I do not use any 3rd parties. Its simple JRIA+BITBUCKET+BAMBOO. Bamboo builds are started form Releases pane in JIRA.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.