I am lost. Plain and simple! My head is about to explode. Attempting to use Trello for personal and business use.
I have near-endless ideas, thoughts, tasks, items in my head that I need to drop in to one (1) "undefined" Trello bucket (for lack of a better word). Then, items will eventually be transferred / converted in to tasks > projects etc.
QUESTION: As the above DOES NOT represent any one given task or project, can anyone provide suggestions as to how to capture the info? Do I simply create a Miscellaneous Board and dump everything in there and then when I am ready to distribute, create the appropriate boards?
Aside from starting with a board, does Trello offer the ability to start with a task list only? Is there a "power up" that someone can suggest that allows me to go about it that way
?
Again folks, any guidance is greatly appreciated. I have gone through all that Trello has to offer but much of it geared for those that already have a game plan in place.
Thank you to all that are willing to offer assistance.
Cheers!
Adriano Barberi