Hi,
is it the normal behavior, that I can't see attachments in trello cards, if I don't have internet access?
Hi there,
I was also curious about this. Seems that what you describe is normal behavior.
When I look in Board settings, under the "Available offline" checkbox, I see that "Card attachments will not be available."
Confirmed here:
https://trello.com/c/GPkmWJUW/472-make-a-board-available-offline
(Note that card attachments will not be available offline unless they have been already loaded.)
And some interesting technical discussion here:
https://tech.trello.com/sync-offline-attachments/
Can you try loading your attachments while you have internet connection and then going offline?
I just tested it out and it worked for me.
Carolyn
Hi Carolyn,
thx for the answer, but where do I find the checkbox "Available offline"? If I go to board settings in my iOS app, there is no such checkbox?
I think maybe it's a legacy checkbox, because I seem to be able to view all the boards offline even if they don't have that box checked. 🤔
I'm on the android app, so I'll be seeing a different UI than you (I added the label "ios" to your question in case other people swing by with ios answers).
It could be an iOS only issue.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.