Newby to community and hope to learn new things from it.
Welcome! There is a lot to learn here, and not just about Atlassian products.
Welcome to the Atlassian community, also a newby here myself. Keen to learn what I can to support my workplace
Welcome to the community :-)
Welcome to the Community! Don't hesitate to ask questions everyone is really friendly here!
I watch a few courses through Atlassian. Are their additional places for cost-free resources? Maybe asking here is not the best choice but I don't have a learning budget right now.
@Jackson Ng We're so glad you're here! Be sure to dive into any product collections that interest you, and poke around our off-topic threads like Friday Fun. 😎
Hi @Andrew Cagle,
If you haven't already I can recommend checking out the Evaluator Resources, it has some good information. Also the documentation has some good getting started guides.
@mikael_hvc
Thank you. I will check it out.
https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Portfolio-for-Jira-articles/The-Users-Community-Your-Hidden-Treasure-and-Best-Ally-Part-1/ba-p/931711
@Jackson Ng Welcome to the Atlassian community!!!😎
welcome
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.