I run a team of 20 or so people using Trello. Each person has their own board. Every day I awake to lots of different notifications in Trello, many of which I need to action.
The issue I face is that when I scroll down the list of notifications and find one I need to leave a comment on, copy, move, or action in some way, clicking it takes me away from the notification list to the card in question - then when I return to the notifications list, I'm back at the start.
This means I need to scroll down the list to try and find where I was. Doing this with hundreds of notifications wastes a lot of time and energy...
My workaround is to hold 'Command' when clicking each notification (I'm using the Trello desktop app) - this opens another Trello board, which allows me to action the card, then close the orphan board, then return to the same place in the notifications list. I'm also able to move down the notifications list and create 'orphan boards' for several notifications, then action them all at the end.
Surely there's a better workflow than this? I know you can see notifications on the home screen, but this is just to reply to comments.
Ideally I'd click a notification, the card would open, but the notifications list would remain in place, in the same place. Please help!! This is driving me mad...