Happy Friday and last day of August! In case "Beach Reads and Productivity Fun" wasn't fun enough for you I decided to a double the fun and write a post on personality types and psychometrics. There was an interesting thread on introverts and extroverts in the Atlassian Authors group a few months ago, and I thought it would be fun to post here to get your views on the various psychometric tools and assessments that evaluate your preferences and personalities.
I am certified in these Psychometric tools and I find them fascinating:
Insights Discovery: I am Green, Yellow, Red, Blue (in that order) - The Helper
Myers Briggs Type Indicator (MBTI): I am ENFJ - The Giver
Everything DiSC: I am an i type - Influencer

As well as a few "fun" ones you can do online within a few minutes:
The Four Tendencies (Gretchen Rubin) I am an "Upholder"
16 personalities I am a "Protagonist"
~~~~~~~~~
-Do you take stock in personality and preference assessments or take them with a grain of salt?
-Which one is your favourite or least favourite?
-Does your workplace use any from the list, or do you know of others not listed that are useful and effective?
Looking forward to your responses 