I am doing a POC here in the company, now we have the scenario described below:
- I already have a Jenkins job that builds my application (it is connected to my stash repository, so I already know what are the commits involved in the builds).
- After the builds job, we have a test job (separated and triggered by the first job) that starts an application that we wrote in the past to run the tests. The output of this application is JUnit XML files for each test.
What I would like to do in the first step of the POC:
- Just have the information consolidated in Bamboo on a Dashboard. I would like that the Jenkins job sent to Bamboo in the first job the result of the build, with the commits related and so on. Moreover, the second job can trigger Bamboo to parse the JUnit XML Files.
Any ideas to do it? I am starting using Bamboo...