I cana't read the Trello cards because the print size is too small. How do I increase the print size.
Hi Clare,
If you are using a browser (not the app), you can click Command+ (or CTRL+) to increase the font in your browser window. That's how I do it at least when my eyes start unfocusing the later it gets
Carolyn
Over a year later, I‘m wondering if there is any way to also increase the font size as displayed in the iOS app. I find it too small to read without having to grab reading glasses. Do you perhaps know if this is possible?
Samr sime problem. I used ro be able to see the whole list, but something changed a week ago and the board is tiny now. I cant find the answer. There seems to be something more going on. Perhaps I accidentally changed a setting?
Thanks
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.