I have a bamboo plan with linked repositories and the builds are triggered with Remote Trigger. The builds are kicked off whenever a code is pushed to stash.
Now, I created 2 more branches in the plan as feature1 and feature2. Both the branches are sharing the same repositories and trigger as master. Whenever the code is pushed into stash, I see that a build is kicked off in all the plans which is as expected.
From past few days, I'm seeing an issue where a build is kicked off for the master and feature1 and not for feature2 branch. The feature2 branch is not detecting the changes from stash where as feature1 and master detects the changes and a build will be kicked off. When I kickoff a manual run for the feature2 branch I can see the commits(under commits tab).
WorkAround -> If the bamboo is restarted the issue will be resolved but I hit the same issue after few days. And we don't want to restart the bamboo every time we see this issue.
Can anyone suggest a solution for this problem or a better workaround?
Thanks in advance.