I subscribed the cheapest licence to use JIRA (Jira Software) and I started writting the stories.
I don't succeed in creating EPIC. Could you please explain me how to create an EPIC ?
Thank you in advance for your help.
Hello @Estelle Adam
You can create epics from your backlog.
If you can't find this,verify if there is the epic issue type in the Project settings >Issue type.
Thank you Elenushhh
I can't find Project settings, in what part of the page is this option?
On your backlog you should have a sidebar in the left.
The project backlog, active sprints, etc. Scroll down and you will see the project setting.
If not please provide a screesnhot of your board/backlog view.
Hi
Here is what I see
@Estelle Adam
Click on the Roadmap there you can add the Epics.
Perfect! Thank you elenushhh
I also opened a question to extract the US into Excel. Do you know where is the button?
Create a JQL with the issues you want and export as you do in the classic way.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.