First of all I would like to thank Iaian Dooley for developing Trellinator and making it open source. It really is a game changer when it comes to automating Trello boards and I am very happy to be able to use it for free.
Yesterday I've come across a persistent error when running tests from command line on my local machine:
child_process.js:669
throw err;
^
Error: Command failed: curl --request GET --url 'https://api.trello.com/1/cards/...
This happens whenever I try to retrieve more advanced elements like a list of mentioned members or a new card instance. Here is an example of functions that reliably produce the mentioned error on my side:
function addedCommentToCard(notification)
{
var notif = new Notification(notification);
notif.card().members().each(function(member)
{
card.postComment("I have member: " + member.name());
});
}
function addedCommentToCard(notification)
{
var notif = new Notification(notification);
var card = new Card({link: "https://trello.com/c/zpv2VSM3"});
}
function addedCommentToCard(notification)
{
var notif = new Notification(notification);
var members = notif.mentionedMembers();
}
I must note that I have completed the Hello World tutorial twice with both the PDF and video tutorial and have been using the online documentation since the beginning of working with Trellinator. Unfortunately the tutorial did not cover some of the more advanced queries that are necessary for real workflow automation.
I look forward to some suggestions on how I could go about resolving this and perhaps some insight into why this is happening to begin with as I do not believe I will be able to resolve this issue by myself.
Thank you in advance!
Matthew