Background:
I am the Trello brain for decluttering my boss' head. My Trello board for tracking all of our retaining wall projects at various properties in various stages of proposal/workflow process is too overwhelming for him to comprehend. I have created a separate board for him with 1 list and 1 card that contains his To Do(HotSheet!) list for each of my cards. I have figured out how to add items from my cards to his list with links to my cards so that I can see when he makes notes on his To Do list. I am trying to make this as simple as possible for him since he's been using scraps of paper for 27 years. For the last 5 years or so he has used Google Docs to keep a running list of To Do items but he doesn't strike through items as he completes them and then any notes are still in his head.
Problem area:
His to do list currently has 37 items on it and growing (we are working on HotSheet! Zero'd out daily but not there yet... I've only been working for him for 3 weeks). I have him using his phone and inputing straight into Trello while he's in the field... is there a way to move the "Add an item" input box to the top of the list so he doesn't have to scroll a million miles on his cell phone and then move the newly created item to the top of list? (top of the list newer items, the farther down the list the older the task)
Anything I can do to make this easier for him would be fantastic.
I have figured out how to use Siri to Trello to make cards with my iphone but he's an android user and I don't always have a lot of access to his phone to be able to set up Google Assistant to Trello, though I am going to try tomorrow. In the mean time, if I could move that dang button, it would be a heck of a lot easier for him.
**The goal with this is, if I can ever get Google Assistant set up on his phone to work with Trello... every time he makes a new card talking to his phone and it gets automatically added to this Hotsheet list, then I can let Trello run the script to convert the card to a checklist item without me touching it and then move the card to my board for processing as he completes work then I can do my job.
Any thoughts on how to proceed would be greatly appreciated.

