I have spent months adding info to several boards that have completely disappeared! Even boards I share with clients where I have been adding info for them for like 6 months. GONE!!! Are they hiding somewhere or what? Any help would be GREATLY appreciated! I have told all my clients and team to use Trello and now I'm not so sure it's a good idea!
Firstly, you are wise to tell them to use Trello. Our Dev team is using Ikea's Trello for continuous development on the world's #1 Retail AR app (millions of downloads...) so safe to say it is SAFE.
That said.... wow. That's an interesting predicament.... ! :oOYou can just magically VANISH boards without some form of archiving.
Under "Boards" top left, first check if you haven't closed them by accident by scrolling all the way down and selecting "See closed boards":
Hi @Erin Birch your boards may have been archived accidentally. Try this and let me know if that works:
You may also have the filter on, have a look at the title bar and see if you it says filter is on, if so click x to remove it and your cards should come back if you do have that feature on.
Let me know if this helps,
Jodi
Why is your boards button upper right? :oO Mine is top left....?
Didn't know the filter! Handy!
Oops, must need more coffee. Mine is upper left as well - also I am a lefty so everything feels backwards in this world lol
Hi Jodi! No, the missing boards are NOT archived. And no, I do not have any filters on. Any other suggestions? I'm so bummed! I had months worth of written content in those boards.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.