I am unable to Commit changes to an existing repository that was working yesterday. Done the usual Staging of components changed, enter a comment and click Commit. I get prompted for "User Information", click OK and nothing happens.
I am communicating to our BitBucket Server correctly as can perform other operations, Fetches, Pushes etc.
I was originally on 3.1.3 first thing this morning, had made no changes to settings to and this working yesterday. Since getting this problem I have upgraded (latest just crashes and disappears), removed AppData SourceTree settings, uninstalled and re-installed an older 3.1.2. Every repository still behaves the same and nothing happens on the Commit. If I tick Push as well the same thing.
The sourcetree.log on click Commit give the following:
ERROR [2019-08-23 11:17:34,591] [17] [Sourcetree.Installer.Squirrel.Utils.UpdateHelper] [Log] - Unable to check for Updates.
System.Exception: Remote release File is empty or corrupted
at Squirrel.UpdateManager.CheckForUpdateImpl.<CheckForUpdate>d__2.MoveNext()
--- End of stack trace from previous location where exception was thrown ---
at System.Runtime.ExceptionServices.ExceptionDispatchInfo.Throw()
at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.HandleNonSuccessAndDebuggerNotification(Task task)
at Squirrel.UpdateManager.<CheckForUpdate>d__7.MoveNext()
--- End of stack trace from previous location where exception was thrown ---
at System.Runtime.ExceptionServices.ExceptionDispatchInfo.Throw()
at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.HandleNonSuccessAndDebuggerNotification(Task task)
at Sourcetree.Installer.Squirrel.Utils.UpdateHelper.<CheckForUpdate>d__16.MoveNext()
--- End of stack trace from previous location where exception was thrown ---
at System.Runtime.ExceptionServices.ExceptionDispatchInfo.Throw()
at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.HandleNonSuccessAndDebuggerNotification(Task task)
at Sourcetree.Installer.Squirrel.Utils.UpdateHelper.<HasAvailableUpdates>d__17.MoveNext()
ERROR [2019-08-23 11:17:37,817] [19] [SourceTree.Analytics.NPS.Service.NPSFeedbackService] [Log] - NPS: Couldn't record shown prompt
System.Net.Http.HttpRequestException: An error occurred while sending the request. ---> System.Net.WebException: The remote name could not be resolved: 'sourcetree-nps-bridge.us-east-1.prod.public.atl-paas.net'
at System.Net.HttpWebRequest.EndGetRequestStream(IAsyncResult asyncResult, TransportContext& context)
at System.Net.Http.HttpClientHandler.GetRequestStreamCallback(IAsyncResult ar)
--- End of inner exception stack trace ---
at System.Runtime.ExceptionServices.ExceptionDispatchInfo.Throw()
at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.HandleNonSuccessAndDebuggerNotification(Task task)
at SourceTree.Analytics.NPS.Transport.AuthHttpClientHandler.<SendAsync>d__2.MoveNext()
--- End of stack trace from previous location where exception was thrown ---
at System.Runtime.ExceptionServices.ExceptionDispatchInfo.Throw()
at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.HandleNonSuccessAndDebuggerNotification(Task task)
at System.Net.Http.HttpClient.<FinishSendAsyncBuffered>d__58.MoveNext()
--- End of stack trace from previous location where exception was thrown ---
at System.Runtime.ExceptionServices.ExceptionDispatchInfo.Throw()
at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.HandleNonSuccessAndDebuggerNotification(Task task)
at Refit.RequestBuilderImplementation.<>c__DisplayClass17_0.<<BuildVoidTaskFuncForMethod>b__0>d.MoveNext()
--- End of stack trace from previous location where exception was thrown ---
at System.Runtime.ExceptionServices.ExceptionDispatchInfo.Throw()
at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.HandleNonSuccessAndDebuggerNotification(Task task)
at SourceTree.Analytics.NPS.Service.NPSFeedbackService.<RecordShownPromptAsync>d__18.MoveNext()