Hi,
I am trying to use Bamboo Build Plan Triggers functionality for multiple repositories.
Below is the setup I have.
- Build Plan --> Plan Configuration --> Repositories ( Added three repositories ). All three are NOT converted to linked repository.
- Build Plan --> Plan Configuration --> Triggers.
- Added Trigger (Bitbucket Server repository triggered)
- Trigger configuration, checked all three repositories.
- Build Plan --> Plan Configuration --> Branches
- Create Plan Branch --> When new branch in repository is created
Below bitbucket activity is done on the 3rd repository which is configured as above
- Created a branch
- Committed and Pushed changes to that branch.
I expected as per above setup, a plan branch build should trigger but it isn't happening.
What's happening is any activity defined above, done on 1st repository works.
So the 'trigger' functionality only works for first repository.
My Goal:
To add multiple repositories (which is done) and configure triggers on all repositories to trigger the same build plan when some activity (such as commit on a branch) is done on the repositories..
Please assist
Atlassian Bamboo version 6.6.3 build 60607 - 25 Sep 18
Atlassian Bitbucket v5.7.0
Thanks,
Himanshu