When attempting to view a Jira Portfolio Plan it refuses to load. I've had this complain from multiple users and have even received an error. Is anyone able to advise?
Hi @Calvin Senteza ,
I'm sorry you're experiencing this issue. Could you let me know what version of Portfolio for Jira you currently have installed, and also which browser/version/platform you're using?
Thanks,
Emma
Portfolio for Jira team
They are on Jira Portfolio version 3.7.0. I've verified the issue with multiple users and am certain it is reflected in Chrome and possibly Internet Explorer 11. They are on Jira Software 8.1.2 and Jira Service Desk 4.1.2.
Are you seeing any errors in the console or the network tab?
No, the reason I have the tabs open in the screenshot is to show how they never load any data. Though the UI makes it seem as though Jira Portfolio is "Starting Up"
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.