It has been working fine for months with SourceTree. However, today I cannot push/pull any repository. I always get the following error message:
git -c diff.mnemonicprefix=false -c core.quotepath=false fetch originfatal: unable to access 'http://xxxxx@xxx-server:7990/scm/tst/xxxxxxxxxx.git/': The requested URL returned error: 503
Please help.
Hello Jay and welcome to the Community!
Thanks for reaching out with your pull/push issue with Sourcetree. The included error gives us a bit of info around whats going on. Typically, this can mean the repo you're attempting to work with is in read-only mode or the service itself is not available. Could you please ensure that the BItbucket server, service, and Repo are readily available?
We look forward to hearing back to help resolve your Sourcetree issues.
Regards,Stephen Sifers
I found out that my Bitbucket service expired last week. Now, it is renewed. But I still cannot pull/push. Actually, we have many repositories. None of them can be pulled/pushed.
How do I check the repo are read-only?
When I try to list all available repo, I get the following error message:
Login failed for your Bitbucket account.
The remote service said: 'The request was aborted: Could not create SSL/TLS secure channel'
jayReply
Hello Jay,
Thanks for confirming an issue with your Bitbucket server. Once the new license was applied, did the Bitbucket service get a restart to come up cleanly? If this was not done let’s attempt a restart of the Bitbucket service and retest.
Please let us know once this is tested.
How do I restart the Bitbucket service?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.