Users should be able to "remove" closed or resolved tickets from the dashboard feed.
Hello
A dashboard is set with different gadget, those gagdet can be configured with some JQL filter, so if you don't want to see some issues you need to work with the filter that the dashboard is using
Salam and thank you for your comment. How can I tell what filters are being used when only gadgets currently using are: Assigned to, Watched and In Progress
Salam @Michelle
I see, those are "default" gadget. You need to create a filter that will exclude closed issues then saved it.
Add the filter result gadget in your dasboard
This gadget allow you to choose a filter to display it.
Hope this helps
Thank you Mohammad, that was helpful. Now I just need to learn how to create custom filters
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.