TOOT TOOT TOOT ! ! ! - HAPPY MONDAY EVERYONE !
This week I have the honour of taking over the Miscellaneous Monday from the fabulous @Meg Holbrook (thank you kindly!! And also @Monique vdB for making it happen!) and based on a recent fun Community discussion with @Jodi LeBlanc @[deleted]and @Teodora V _Warsaw Dynamics_ about being in bands at school, there was really only one discussion for this week; BAND GEEKS !

SUMMON THE BAND GEEKS!
I am sure that many of us, at one time or another during school or youth, have been involved with playing an instrument, be it a simple pre-school bash on a recorder, or Conservatory next-level-getting-whipped-into-shape-whiplash-style Orchestras!
[If you don't know the movie Whiplash... OMG... go and watch it!!!]

So I thought it would be fun to get everyone to delve deep into their memory banks, maybe climb into the attics, and dust off the cobwebs for this Community discussion!
For me, I haven't been in an Orchestra since I was 17... but I kept my flute (NERD!) all these years and I am glad I did so that i could make this ludicrous GIF in my Atlassian hat! Hah hah! Luckily this is not a Vlog. No way I'm going to be recording myself playing anytime soon!

SO OVER TO YOU GUYS:
- Were you in a band at school or in your youth and which type? Or at the very least did you once touch an instrument?
- What is your favourite story from all the years of playing an instrument or being in a band / orchestra?
- Do you still play? Or at least still have the instrument...? If yes... POST a PICTURE! Bonus points and extra kudos if there's some Atlassian swag in the pic.
- Double bonus points if it's a GIF.
- Got a picture from that time...? Brilliant! Share it with us and get some triple kudos points!
- Never been in a band, nor touched an instrument - now worries! Go find one, take a photo (or make a GIF) whilst in your Atlassian swag, and post it here. The more Band Geeks the MERRIER!!! TOOT TOOT!
