I downloaded a Trello template from the Trello blog....copied it and made my own Template. I'd like to close/delete the Trello blog board but it's not an option when clicking the "3 dots" at the upper right of the board screen.
Hi @Erica Zinman is there a "more" button when you click the "3 dots"? If so, click on more and you will see the option to "close board".
Let me know if this helps.
Jodi
There isn’t. The more button doesn’t show the same options as my other boards. Thinking this is because it’s a template someone else made?
Thanks Erica, just to ensure I understand are you trying to close the template you made or the original template board? Are you an actual member of that trello tempate, or is it just appearing in your frequent contacts, which looks like it is in your board listing.
If it is just in your frequent boards you can x it out in the listing and it will disappear. Once I have a few more details we should be able to solve this.Thanks,
THANK YOU! It was just in the frequent boards and I was able to X it out there. You're the best!
Took me awhile to figure this out and surprised it isn't mentioned elsewhere.
Hi, I have created then board from the template. Closed and deleted the board. But the Template still won't delete
Thank you!
THANK YOU1|!!
Thanks for helping!!!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.