Hello everyone,
Share with the community a beautiful picture that you took this summer. It doesn't have to have any people on it.
If you have one from previous vacations, no problem.
Best,
Fadoua
At least a couple times this summer a bunch of us have gone biking and drinking together, usually in the Ashburn area -- this picture best captures the general spirit our group has
Unrelated, I had a hell of a time uploading my image -- I believe it was due to the file size, though I didnt see any error message indicating that. Thankfully TinyJPG was able to make it small enough for upload.
Shenandoah National Park on May 19th this summer
Barbados - the end of April of this year.
Same! I just tried again. It seemed to work the second try.
Virginia Beach - 2 days ago
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.