Hey all, this is my first post so apologies if this is the wrong venue / doesn't belong here or is otherwise a stupid question. Figured I'd ask the community before bothering Atlassian.
I'm currently working with Bamboo for one of my customers, specifically using the per-build-container plugin. There are some enhancements I'd like to try my hand at and see if the owners are interested, but this is something I'd like to do in my own time, and therefore not use my client's licences.
I technically could get by on an eval license, but I'm not really evaluating it so that seems wrong. The starter license would be perfect, but I specifically need like 2 or 3 remote agents in order to properly test. Has anyone else had this problem? Is there a secret open source contributor license I haven't found or does everyone else just rely on their company to provide licenses?