I use the calendar feature regularly. I want the cards to change color when 1) nearing the due date, 2) past due, and 3) completed. How can I do this?
Hi @troy.sivak
I have not seen any power ups that might be able to do this.
I did find a power up that shows the ticket aging please see images below.
You could also use Butler to add a specific colored label for tickets that are about to be due.
Hello @troy.sivak ,
If the task is overdue, the card's due date will be displayed in red. Once the task is completed, the card's due date will be displayed in green. Is this the result you expect?
Thanks @Brittany Wispell . We're going to try the Butler option. It looks like it is what we need.
@Ollie Guan That is kind of what we are looking for. We use one board solely for a calendar. I want a bright display of 1) near the due date, 2) past due, and 3) completed.
Good luck! The labels might be worth utilizing if you don't already use them for something. It might be a good suggestion to the butler team.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.