Hey everyone!
It's friday and we have new fun article here!
My name is Pavel and I work as an Atlassian System Administrator in the Czech Republic.
Besides Atlassian products my big hobby is plant growing, especially the carnivorous ones. Maybe you know these from the book "The Night of the Triffids" (my plants are, of course, smaller and harmless (big grin)). In the Czech Republic we have our own similar movie "Adéla ještě nevečeřela" ("Dinner for Adele"), where the main character is a plant, which is like the Triffids (eating people (big grin).

This is real carnivorous plants :-)


I've started with orchids growing recently, which can bloom in every season.
What is your favorite type of plant to grow?
PS: I am also beer-lover and home brewer! The Czech Republic is known as a paradise for beer lovers (you know the brands like Pilsner Urquell [Plzeň] or original Budweiser Budvar [Budějovický Budvar] for sure). I follow the article Friday Fun: What's your favourite beer/drink :-))
Have a fun friday!
Pavel