I'm following along a Lynda.com tutorial that is using SourceTree. The presenter is using the Mac version and I have the Windows version. I am using Windows 10.
The first issue I hit was I couldn't drag and drop the tutorial folder into SourceTree. So, I simply did File | Open and pointed to the folder on my hard drive. The folder only has 1 file to start.
In the Lynda.com tutorial, the Mac version shows the contents of this text file. I don't see it on the lower right pane. The only way I can view this file is by double-clicking the file name from the lower left pane. However, that opens the file in Windows notepad.
I took a screen snap of how it look on the Lynda.com tutorial, but I can't get the image to insert either by dragging or uploading. The server is responding with a generic HTTP error