Hey everyone! Happy Friday!
I LOVE my coffee, I have a different type almost every day. When I'm looking for something quick I go for the keurig, when I know it's going to be a long day I go for freshly ground beans in a french press. I get a different type of coffee each month from all around the world and of course I have the basics from the store.
I also have an espresso machine I only really use on the weekends and an aero press I use when I travel.
It might be a bit excessive but I really enjoy my coffee, especially at the end of a long work week.
What types of coffee do you all like? Anyone have a favorite mug or type of coffee? Does anyone have suggestions on other types of ways to make coffee?
Below is an image of my everyday coffee items and HAPPY FRI-YAY!
