Is there a Butler or Other Automation that when i attach some folder at the card, it automatic attach that folder at the linked cards?
@Bruna Junckes by folder do you mean like adding a link to a Google Drive folder?
when I attach a file to the card, I would like that file to be attached also to all cards attached to it
@Iain Dooley when I attach a file to the card, I would like that file to be attached also to all cards attached to it
@Bruna Junckes hey so the Trello API doesn't treat files any differently from links unfortunately so you can't post the files to the linked cards. This Trellinator code will post the attachments as a link:
https://gist.github.com/iaindooley/f70962e51dceb20aa34daaa7c2a15bfd
I've also in some cases downloaded the attachment to Google Drive and then posted that link, but either way I've not been able to get the actual file synched.
You can find out more about Trellinator here:
https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Marketplace-Apps-articles/Introducing-Trellinator-Automate-Trello-with-Google-Apps-Script/ba-p/925271
thanks @Iain Dooley
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.