Hi there,
I was wondering if its possible to have 2 plan branches that are both triggered by the same branch. My problem is that the first one I set up is connecting but the 2nd one can't authenticate, even though they have the exact same settings. Does anyone know whats happening here?
EDIT: I could also settle for triggering 2 plans from the same gitlab trigger but it only allows me to enter one build key in the integration settings
EDIT 2: Could also be worth mentioning that one of the branch plans works but the regular plan won't start and gives same error:
Warning: Permanently added '...' (RSA) to the list of known hosts.
BAMBOO-SSH-PROXY: [SSH proxy tried to connect to [git@gitlab.gsfc.nasa.gov/...]: and failed due to the following error: [Authenticating remote session failed]: No more authentication methods available]
fatal: Could not read from remote repository.
Please make sure you have the correct access rights
and the repository exists.