Hi,
I cannot push anything to my bitbucket account, I've reset my password and still get the below error.
Whats the problem?
Thanks.
Hello Joe,
Thanks for sharing a screenshot and the error output for your login issues. We want to ensure the version of Sourcetree you’re using is a later/newer version which will use the V2 APIs to authenticate with Bitbucket. Could you please check and ensure your version of Sourcetree is updated, and if not updated please update to the latest available: https://www.sourcetreeapp.com/download-archives
If an update is needed, please update and retest authentication.
Regards,Stephen Sifers
thanks that was the issue
I have windows 8 and sourtree 2.4.8.0 and I can not update to the last version becouse the problem with .Net Framework 4.7.1. How can I resolve the problem?.
Thanks,
Carlos
Thanks, It worked for me.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.