I'm trying to get Fisheye up and running on Ubuntu, but I'm getting the following errors:
-Djava.endorsed.dirs=/opt/atlassian/fecru-4.7.1/lib/endorsed is not supported. Endorsed standards and standalone APIs
in modular form will be supported via the concept of upgradeable modules.
Error: Could not create the Java Virtual Machine.
Error: A fatal exception has occurred. Program will exit.
These are the steps that I've done.
I typed `java -version` and got `openjdk version "11.0.4" 2019-07-16`. As far as I know, this is a more up-to-date version than 1.8.x.
I typed `echo $JAVA_HOME` and got `/usr/`. This is the correct directory, as changing it to `/usr/bin/java` gives an error saying that JAVA_HOME is not defined correctly.
I downloaded Fisheye 4.7.1, transferred it to the Ubuntu machine, unzipped it, and moved it to /opt/atlassian.
I made FISHEYE_INST point to a valid directory which is different than where Fisheye is installed.
I copied the 4.7.1 config.xml into the location of FISHEYE_INST.
I then went into the directory where Fisheye was installed and typed `bin/start.sh`. Tailing the log (/home/crucible/fecru_data/var/log/fisheye.out) showed the errors.
`free -m` reveals that there's about a gigabyte of available RAM on the machine. I don't know if that's the cause of this.
Does anyone know what the issue could be?