Hi
I have created a board called 'team to-do lists' in this board I have three lists, one for each team member
All other boards I have created are project boards e.g 'Xmas 19' and 'Website'. The lists in these boards are to-do lists specific to that project
What I would like to do, is build all the to-do lists under each project. And then allocate the jobs within each list to the person responsible for completing them, but so that the card shows up on their list in the 'team to-do lists' board
I would also like it to sync.
So here is and example of how I imagine this would work....
E.G.
In board 'Website' i have a card that reads 'change homepage to 'x' design' and this job is the responsibility of Sarah to complete.
After building this card, I would like to link this to Sarah's to-do list so it shows up there without having to re-build it.
If later plans change and the card now needs to read 'change homepage to 'y' design' I should be able to edit this card in the 'website' board and it should automatically update in Sarah's to do list
Also - Sarah when looking at her to-do list might mark this card as complete. And archive it, and so the card is also archived in the 'Website' board
Make sense?
Any help or suggestions on how to manage my Trello this way would be best. Because of my business set up managing just by project or just by person is not enough both need to work together
Thanks
Kierra