Do you create your own project with the name (Personal)? Or how do you organize yourselves? for example tasks for today?
Good question @Patrick Derlet !
I have a more "old school" approach for my personal organization. I use SO MUCH tech at work to keep projects organized that I am more effective when I actually write stuff down on paper.
My morning/evening routine actually slows me down to pull my brain out of the technology and think through stuff on my own. Currently I am using he Code and Quill Habit System, and I made myself a nice fountain pen to force my handwriting to be more slow and deliberate.
https://www.codeandquill.com/
-Scott
Like @Scott Theus, I'm also using the writing approach. Each morning I write down my daily tasks, and you can imagine the satisfaction of checking them Done one by one (with a Jira Service Desk black pencil haha).
I also have a personal space in Confluence if my initiatives need tracking, a calendar, and a few pages only for Notes.
I also use sticky notes from time to time, but sometimes I'm just covered with tons of flying heart-shaped papers than work
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.