we have already crossed 30000 log count in our bamboo.
I want to know what is the limitation for the log count in bamboo?
Hi @Mahesh Pawar
I'm curious about what specific log count you are referring to.
If you clarify that I can probably investigate that for you.
Hi Daniel,
i am looking for build results only.
Hi @Mahesh Pawar,
The hardcoded number limit is the size of INT in JAVA which is 2,147,483, 647. We can't guarantee you will be able to reach this number considering other resources like DB size, disk space, artifacts storage etc.I was able to run a test with the queries from Solved: Can I edit the Bamboo build number and I could verify that it is possible to run the build 2,147,483, 647 but not another one after that.
I think you are far away from that number.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.