Hi all,
We're rolling some projects across from Hudson into Bamboo and have hit a problem with one of them.
This project builds with Ant and uses some of the Hudson timestamp variables to set the build time into an environment variable. The environment variable is in turn used to create a specific build folder.
I tried to do the same thing using Bamboo's buildTimeStamp variable, but unfortunately for me it is listed as "ISO8601" which means that it gives a full dump in the full format specified in that standard - including some characters that the OS doesn't like as part of directory names.
I can't find anything to suggest that alternate formatting which are also part of that standard are supported, or how to specify them.
I'd like the timestamp in DDMMYYYY format, so is anyone able to help with able to get that output from this variable?
In the meantime, I'm just going to set it to use the build number so the project can at least execute.
TIA,
Jason [SolveIT Software]