Hello all, I have two questions on Trello-Slack integration.
We are a small team of colleagues using both: Trello to tracking our personal tasks (on personal boards) and some joint projects (with dedicated project boards) anв Slack for discussions mainly.
Question #1:
Can I link more than one board for the channel and add tasks to different boards in Trello using one Slack channel? Example: we have 5 personal boards for small tasks (to track thema тв create monthly reporting). We have onу channel for discussion of all ongoing small-sized activities not related particularly to the projects (ie. some reminders, internal requests, etc.). So if I need to assign two different tasks to two boards in this channel - do I have this option? Or I need to create personal channels for everyone or just forgive it and create tasks as usual in Trello?
Question #2:
I couldn't find the exact command. Can I add comments to the task using slack?