Hi Atlassian Community,
My name is Jillian and I’m Product Manager for Jira Cloud.
On August 7th @ 2:00pm PT (San Francisco) // 5:00 pm ET (New York), I'll be hosting a live Webinar & AMA to answer all your questions about next-gen projects in Jira.
You can read more about next-gen here.
Agenda:
-
Outline the differences between next-gen & classic projects
-
Give a sneak peek of an upcoming feature
-
Describe our high-level roadmap for next-gen
-
AMA session
Want to join?
-
Register to the webinar using this link.
-
Add your questions to this page any time before the webinar. I’ll answer as many questions during the webinar as I can, and I promise to get to the rest afterward.
-
At the scheduled time, simply join the webinar using the link that you’ll get after you register.
-
You can ask questions during the webinar through the Zoom chat, but I’ll answer those questions after we hang up.
Looking forward to it!
Cheers,
Jillian
P.S. for any questions about registration, please contact dmelikov@atlassian.com