According to the best practice where Specs are live in a separated repo from the application's repo. But how would one link the plan's repo for YAML Specs implementation? Nothing is mentioned in the doc.
https://docs.atlassian.com/bamboo-specs-docs/6.9.2/specs.html?java#creating-linked-repositories
Hi @Vinh Hong
You need to add bamboo-specs/bamboo.yaml in the root of the source repository used to checkout your code in Bamboo. YAML specs is only able to process one repository and this repository needs to be the same where the bamboo.yaml file is located.
YAML Localization Every YAML Specs file should be inside the bamboo-specs folder, on the root of your repository. The bamboo.yaml is the root file for all your definitions.
Every YAML Specs file should be inside the bamboo-specs folder, on the root of your repository.
bamboo-specs
The bamboo.yaml is the root file for all your definitions.
bamboo.yaml
I consider that this information is not very easy to find today and that is why I opened a feature request to improve its location:
I hope that helps.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.