I've gotten email notifications to work in a yaml-spec deployment and according to the spec-yaml reference here
it seems possible to also do it from a yaml-specced build plan. However, there are no examples of that in the reference so the exact way of doing that eludes me. I have tried the same syntax bit (with "plan-finished" event):
notifications:
- events:
- deployment-finished
recipients:
- emails:
- m@j.com
in different places in the plan yaml document, but cannot find the right place for it. Validation error message is:
Document structure is incorrect: Found following unused properties: notifications
Anyone tried and succeeded with this?
While I'm on the subject: is there a list of yaml-names for the different plan events that can trigger notifications? I guess I could trial and error it from converting non-yaml plans to java specs and hope that the java classes are actually named like the events, but... 