I'm working through a setup of Bamboo Specs. Due to firewall restrictions I'm unable to host my bamboo specs repo out in the cloud since it wouldn't have access to my internal Bamboo server; as a result, I've also installed Bitbucket Server on the same machine running Bamboo and have linked these two apps on this machine. This Bitbucket server instance is only to store my Bamboo Specs changes.
Using the "Bamboo Specs tutorial" I can push changes to this tutorial's plan and all works as expected. Obviously, this tutorial plan has not repos defined.
I'm having problems when I try to change one of my real build plans, where the source for the plan is a linked repo out on Bitbucket Cloud. The changes are clearly noticed by Bamboo but I end up with the following error:
repository '(Bamboo Server's bamboo-specs repo)' is not permitted to use following repository(ies): (Bitbucket Cloud repo used during build time)
com.atlassian.bamboo.exception.RssPermissionException: The plan stored in repository '(bamboo specs repo)' is not permitted to use following repository(ies)...
How can I get Bamboo to simply process my Specs changes and not have it do anything with the linked repo in the cloud?
I've tried adding my Specs repo to this plan as the first entry (the "default"?) hoping it would just "use" (whatever that means; unsure what it's trying to do) the repo running on my local Bitbucket Server.
How can I work around this error?
thanks