This question is in reference to Atlassian Documentation: Visual Studio
I am trying to setup bamboo to build asp.net MVC 5(vnext) the easiest way to do this right now seems to be using visual studio directly.
I am having some trouble getting the path right in bamboo. I've tried (this is just an example from the pc im on right now)
C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Visual Studio 14.0\Common7\IDE\devenv.exe
I also tried some other combinations within that like leaving off everything after 14.0\ I remember setting bamboo up for maven there were some assumed paths on bamboo's end that took a while to figure out. Can someone point me in the right direction for visual studio executables?
Here is the error I get which seems to clearly have the wrong path im just not sure why
| 12-Nov-2015 19:02:21 | C:\Users\paulwade\bamboo-home\xml-data\build-dir\WT-CB-JOB1>call "C:\\VC\vcvarsall.bat" x86 |
| 12-Nov-2015 19:02:21 | |
| 12-Nov-2015 19:02:21 | C:\Users\paulwade\bamboo-home\xml-data\build-dir\WT-CB-JOB1>call "C:\\Common7\IDE\devenv.com" "welltracks.sln" /build |