I have birthday reminders for friends & clients set up in google calendar but would like to try to migrate as much of my life as possible to Trello. It feels like I'm getting close to finding the solution but am stuck. Ideally, I would like to have lists for all of the important people in my life (family, friends, clients) and let individual cards be the central repository for everything about them. (example: Board name = Important people; Three Lists = Family, Friends, and Clients; and then add individual cards for each person. So far, I've accomplished all of that and even started adding repeating powerups for birthdays & anniversaries (I added custom fields for birthdays and anniversaries). I'm stuck on trying to create a notification for birthdays & anniversaries that feeds into a separate list called "this week" which is on another board. I was thinking about something like creating a trigger to make a new card a week or two in advance of an event with a reminder. Here is the command I really would like but can't figure out:
Every year, one week before birthday date, create a new card called "@cardname birthday reminder" (or something like that) and add that new card to the top of the list "This Week" in the "To Do" board.
It would be great if I could feed all reminders into the "this week" list to keep things simple but if that's not possible, any alternative solutions would be warmly welcomed! Thank you in advance.